If you want to know more information, like quotation, products, solutions, etc., please contact us online.
1, The regular check parts during flotation operation:
(1) Check the case of rolling bearing overheating in motor and impeller. Generally, the temperature of the bearing can not exceed 35 ℃and the highest temperature should not be above 65 ℃
(2) Check the case of driven belt tension. Adjust appropriate tightness. If serious abrasion appears ,new belt with the consistent length and model should be chosen as the Substitutes.
(3) Check the sealability of the oil-sealing rubber washer. More attention should be paid to prevent the grease inside the bearing body from leaking into the slurry lest flotating work could not goes well normally.
(4) Check whether there is enough grease in all lubricating points. If there is a lacking of grease, more should be added timely.5.Clean up the sundries in the slot.
2, Main maintenance cautions of flotation machines.
(1) The gap between impeller and stator should be adjusted by shim during the replace of the abrasive impeller and stator. And the gap should ranges from 6mm to 10mm.
(2) Check the abrasion situation of the rubber tube protecting the spindle before installing the impeller. Replace the new rubber tube if abraded.
(3) if the bearing axial gap is too large due to abrasion, as long as adjust the degree of compaction of the outer race.
(4) If the oil sealing of the bearing body leak, the new one should be replaced timely. And attention should be paid to not to press tightly.
3, Flotation machines commission after overhaul and cautions in working.
After overhaul of flotation machines, check and clean up the flotation cell carefully before commission. And then operate the empty flotation machines under the condition of adding water gradually till the material is fed into the cell(notice to adjust the size of the loop hole). At the same time, the attention should be paid to check the movement and shock phenomenon of impeller body.
When the motor is to started, the direction of rotation of motor shaft must be checked. And something must be ensured to keep the impeller shaft rotating in clockwise direction (looking out upon).
Attention should be paid to the adjustment of ore slurry surface, the open degree during working. Only if adjust the height o the surface of the ore slurry timely, can the foam be scraped out efficiently and prevent ore slurry overflowing into the foam slot. The knowledge above is something about the type and maintenance of flotation machines. The process of flotation is widely applied in factory currently, so it is necessary to have a clear picture of flotation machines.