If you want to know more information, like quotation, products, solutions, etc., please contact us online.
For fine-grained lean hematite, the processing method often adopted by the concentrator is a combined process such as gravity separation method, flotation separation method, magnetic separation method, etc. However, this combined process requires a large amount of investment and relatively high management requirements, and is mostly suitable for large and medium-sized concentrators. For a small-scale concentrator, what hematite beneficiation process should be selected? This article will describe a lean hematite ore fine screen-shaker gravity separation process and its characteristics.
This process uses high-frequency vibrating mesh fine sieve to check and classify the grinding products. One-stage roughing spiral chute, two-stage fine-selecting spiral chute, one-stage sweeping spiral chute, one-stage roughing shaker, and one-stage fine-selection shaker are combined into full gravity separation process.
Use the table of contents below to navigate through the guide:
Lean hematite ore undergoes one-stage grinding operation. The grinding products are classified, and the returned sand products are returned to the previous grinding operation for regrinding, and the overflow products obtained enter the high-frequency vibrating mesh fine screen operation. The on-screen product of the high-frequency vibrating fine screen enters the thickening and desliming operation, and the under-screen product of the high-frequency vibrating fine screen enters the roughing spiral chute operation.
The grit product from the thickening and desliming operation enters the secondary grinding operation, and the overflow product from the thickening and desliming operation enters the roughing shaker operation. The products of the second-stage grinding operation are returned to the high-frequency vibrating mesh fine screen operation. The concentrated ore products from the roughing spiral chute enter a stage of refining spiral chute, and the tailings products from the roughing spiral chute enter the sweeping spiral chute.
The concentrated ore products from the first-stage selection spiral chute enter the second-stage selection spiral chute operation, and the tailings products from the first-stage selection spiral chute return to the roughing spiral chute operation. The concentrate products of the second-stage selection spiral chute operation are qualified concentrate products, and the tailings products of the second-stage selection spiral chute operation are returned to the first-stage selection spiral chute operation.
The concentrate products from the sweeping spiral chute return to the roughing spiral chute, the side tail products from the sweeping spiral chute enter the roughing shaker operation, and the tailings from the sweeping spiral chute are finally discarded. The products obtained by re-selection on the roughing shaking table are qualified concentrates, and the produced medium ore products need to be processed in the concentrating shaking table, while the tailings products are directly discarded. The product obtained by re-selection on the concentrating shaker is qualified concentrate, and the tailings product obtained by the concentrating shaker is returned to the roughing shaker operation.
1. The stage grinding is adopted, and the ore is ground through two ball mills to meet the technical requirements for the product particle size of the beneficiation operation, so as to improve the working efficiency of the grinding equipment.
2. The high-frequency vibrating mesh fine screen is used as the inspection and classification operation of the secondary grinding, and the particle size of the final product of the grinding is strictly controlled.
3. Use the spiral chute for one-time roughing, two-time beneficiation, and one-time sweeping to carry out priority coarse-grained classification of the final product of the grinding, obtain a large amount of hematite coarse-grained concentrate, and discard a large amount of coarse-grained tailings
4. The fine-grained minerals after re-selection in the spiral chute are subjected to a roughing and a beneficiation on a shaking table to obtain a fine-grained hematite concentrate and discard the fine-grained tailings.
5. Gravity separation equipment is used in the sorting process, and the targeted allocation of mineral processing equipment can be obtained after rough separation and selection, so as to obtain better mineral processing indicators.
6. This technological process is mainly suitable for small-scale hematite ore concentrators with small mine production scale.
The above is the technological process and characteristics of lean hematite fine sieve-shaker gravity separation. The design of the process flow should be determined according to the characteristics of the ore itself. The physical and chemical properties of the ore in different mining areas are different, which may lead to differences in the best beneficiation plans. Xinhai Mining here reminds all mineral processing plants that the ore processing test is very necessary, which has a great relationship with the determination of the subsequent mineral processing process plan and the production and manufacture of equipment. Xinhai Mining can provide you with one-stop service for hematite beneficiation, from ore beneficiation test to final mine operation management, welcome to consult.